How to win
Stop by our booth, scan your badge
Smile for the camera
Step into our photobooth and take a picture.
Share on social media
Share your picture on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram with
"I had this fun picture taken @WholesalePayroll during #ScalingNewHeights #WholesalePayroll, #WPSNH23, #SNH23"
The more you share, the better your odds become to win the iPad.
We'll hold the drawing on July 7th, 2023. If your name is selected, we'll contact you so you can tell us where to ship your new iPad Air.
Photobooth Contest Rules
- Eligibility: The social media contest is open to on-site attendees of the 2023 Scaling New Heights conference to be held in St Louis June 25-28th who are 18 years of age or older.
- Entry Period: The contest begins on June 26th, 2023, and ends on June 30th, 2023.
- How to Enter:
- Visit the WholesalePayroll booth during the conference
- Have your conference badge scanned
- Get your picture taken with the WP Bot
- Visit https://wholesalepayroll.com/events/conference/soar_2023/photo_contest/gallery to download your picture
- Post the image on your Facebook, Instagram, and/or LinkedIn account and tag @wholesalepayroll in your post. Use the hashtags #WholesalePayroll, #WPSNH23, #SNH23, and #ScalingNewHeights in your post.
- Entry Guidelines: Each individual post made on the platforms listed above with the required tag and hashtags also listed above, will be used as an individual entry. Multiple posts with the meeting the above requirements are permitted and encouraged. Any inappropriate or offensive content will be disqualified. "May the odds be ever in your favor."
- Prize: The winner will receive a brand new 256gb iPad Air (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular. The prize will be shipped via FedEx with insurance and will require a physical address. The prize will not be delivered without the winner or the winner's representative signing for receipt of the prize.
- Winner Selection: The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received by June 30, 2023. The winner will be notified via a reply message on the social media platform used to enter the contest.
- General Conditions: By participating in this contest, entrants agree to these official rules and the decisions of WholesalePayroll. WholesalePayroll reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or modify the contest in its sole discretion.
- Publicity: By entering the contest, you agree to allow WholesalePayroll to use your name and picture for promotional purposes without further compensation.
- Release: By participating in this contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless WholesalePayroll and its employees, agents, and affiliates from any and all claims, damages, or liabilities arising from or related to their participation in the contest.
- Governing Law: The contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. This contest shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. Any disputes arising from this contest must be filed in the court of Collier County, Naples, FL.
Book A Private Demo
Just you and us and the best payroll software in the game.
Join our COO, Al Wagner, for a private demo of WholesalePayroll. See for yourself why everyone is making the switch and take the opportunity to ask all the question you have in a 1 on 1 setting.Book Now
See how easy it is to experience WholesalePayroll for yourself.
We've made it easier than ever to switch to WholesalePayroll. Take the Payroll Challenge, experience payroll software the way it should be and get ready to accelerate your business.Learn More